2. No, we didn't let him drink any of the wine. Geez.
3. Sous Chef and the Sous Nephew are currently playing MarioKart. It sounds like a freakin' casino in my house. Kids are loud.
4. I saw The Dark Knight Rises last night. It was intense and cool and suspenseful and the whole time I kept picturing Christian Bale as Christian Grey in the 50 Shades of Grey movie. Especially when he had his shirt off. He plays the tortured soul so well.
5. We just got back from a trip to see my grandparents on the West coast. I ate about twenty pounds of cherries and took in the local culture during my week there. I shall post about it all week long.
6. Speaking of trips to the West coast, I am still on West coast time. Meaning I'm not tired until three in the morning and sleep until noon. I feel like a teenager. With a twelve-year-old child. Weird, and very disorienting indeed.
7. The one plus of having a serious back injury? I have the perfect excuse to stay here and enjoy the quiet while the Sous Chef and Sous Phew go out and play tennis. Game, Set, Match.