2. Speaking of other things you're not supposed to do but I love doing, I routinely eat breakfast/lunch/dinner in front of the TV. It's crazy zone-out time. These days, I usually watch Frasier.
3. I might have just eaten my lunch in my underwear in order to avoid getting spaghetti on my outfit. Ah, the joys of working from home.
5. Do you think the warranty for my MacBook covers fishing fifteen pounds of cat hair out from in between the keys? I certainly hope so.
6. mmnjjjm <----- By the way, I wrote that while fishing a cat hair out from between the "j" and "k" keys. I'm afraid to use the canned air stuff to do that because it freaks me out that the can gets so Arctic-ly cold within three seconds of using it.
8. Speaking of the Sous Chef - I mean Bradley Cooper - he is in approximately thirty-five movies coming out in the next few months. I am so happy. The Sous Chef is pretending not to be as excited, but you know that it strokes his ego, since he looks just like B.C.
9. Seriously, he does. Especially in profile. I am a lucky, lucky girl.