Sunday, October 7, 2012
2. I've been on a yeast-free, sugar-free, unnecessary crap in my food-free food plan for just one week, and…holy moly. It's like I'm a different person. I'm happy, energetic, clear-headed, and focused. It's absolutely mind-blowing and amazing and wonderful. I want to feel like this forever.
3. Kim Ludeman is awesome. Not only is she giving me nutrition coaching from the other side of the country, she's got a great blog with fantastic recipes. The other day, she suggested I try sautéing apples in coconut oil and then drizzling them with almond butter. Oh my Granny Smith. You have got to try it.
5. I think I need to do some research on coconut oil.
6. So I'm attempting and failing miserably at one of those Instagram/Twitter "Photo A Day" things. I found out about it from Adrienne the Blogger Mom (that's what I call her at home since I know a couple of Adrienne's and it confuses the Sous Chef when I don't elaborate as to which Adrienne I am referring). It's day 7 and I've posted…twice. Oh well. I tried.
7. The Sous Chef and I are going to dress up for the Renaissance Festival this year. I am both terrified and ecstatic. It's like I'm finally indulging that über-geeky side of me that wanted to dress up all those years I went as a kid but never had the guts to do it. I shall be a tavern wench. Ye be warned.