I'd like to print out some business cards to further promote my blog, but I am waiting for one thing to happen. You see, I want to shorten the URL for my blog Facebook page to www.facebook.com/TheBareMidriff (currently, it is http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bare-Midriff/120731178010665 - not very easy to remember nor to print on a small business card!). In order for this to happen - to be able to create a shortened "nickname" URL, I have to get 25 people to "like" my page.
That's four more people, people.
So here's your challenge - ask one Facebook friend, just one, to "like" my page. You know you've been meaning to tell people about how awesome it is, anyway (nothing like eight hours in front of a computer screen tweaking blog settings to erase one's modesty, eh?). I would be so grateful to you if you help me out with this. And even if you don't, I love you and appreciate you all the same.
Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment